Monday, April 30, 2012

25 weeks, 3 days

Things are changing so quickly!
 
bye bye, toes
 I've now gained about 15 pounds so far (that's terrifying to me, but is right on track so I guess I just should accept that I'm gonna gain weight while pregnant...) and look REALLY pregnant. 

23w, 4d
Two days ago, right at 25 weeks, we saw Aaron kick from the outside for the first time! Of course, as soon as I tried to take a video of it, he stopped. He must be camera shy. That's ok...I'll sneak attack him one of these days. 

And about 3 days ago, according to my husband, I "sprung a leak". Yep, that's right, my milk-makers have started leaking. Wonderful husband that he is, he decided to post that on Facebook.  Fantastic. No one knew for sure what was leaking, but it led several to believe I was going into labor. Had to put a stop to that rumor REAL quick.  I know that this is a normal part of pregnancy, but it totally threw me off. I wasn't expecting that until the very end or even until after I started breastfeeding. Hmm...guess not!

25 weeks
For the past week or so, I've been feeling not so great. Nausea, back aches, pain in my lower abdomen and complete exhaustion are my main complaints. At my doctor's appointment this past Friday (25 week check), I of course told her everything that was going on and she was a bit concerned. She check everything and ran some tests and all came back normal. So my plan is to drink even more water (is that possible?) than before and a friend suggested some prenatal yoga. Starting tomorrow, I'll be trying the yoga. Really praying that helps! 

25 weeks, 2 days!
And finally, this weekend I head down home to Georgia for a full 8 days. I can hardly wait! I'm a bit nervous for a few reasons though. Since I've not been feeling well, I'm not sure that all the traveling and being extra busy is going to help at all. I'm getting really freaked out about everyone touching my belly, too. I'm going to try to just breathe through it though, and not smack anyone or yell at anyone. Wish me luck! And I really, really don't want to be away from my hubby and pups for such a long time. I've been really anxious about leaving them...this is the longest I'll have ever been away. Not liking that part! But, I'm way too excited to let this stuff get me down about it. I get to see all my family and the few friends that still live nearby. Two baby showers, a graduation, a graduation party, a bunch of dinners, and lots of just seeing everyone - it's gonna be a busy week!
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

My overview:
25w: April 27th - saw Aaron kick from the outside; Dr. appt - ran tests, normal results
25w1d: April 28th -  I "sprung a leak"
_______________________________________________________________________


1 comment:

  1. Hmm.. My husband has suggested prenatal yoga to me before, but I'm totally inflexible (to the extreme) and always just brush him off. Hmm...

    My boobs randomly leak sometimes after showers. I don't remember them doing that with my son's pregnancy though so when it happened this time I about peed myself freaking out!

    ReplyDelete