Monday, February 13, 2012

14 weeks, 3 days

14 weeks, 3 days and counting....

I am successfully into my second trimester and have gotten away with only about a week's worth of very, very mild morning sickness. GO ME! My body must like being pregnant. My headaches are going away and my back is barely hurting and I almost feel normal (with the exception of my baby bump...which is mostly bloating in the picture below since it was taken at the end of the day...oops). 


baby bump!









There's not a whole ton to report on...I've been overly busy with work and just day to day stuff. I'm due for a pretty nice promotion in the next few weeks which is exciting, however....I'm not coming back after I have the baby. Kinda stinks that I'm just now getting this promotion, but, I guess the experience and extra money will help regardless. 

We've decided to use my old crib for jellybean. I wanted a nice dark wood crib, BUT not only does my crib have sentimental value, but it matches the desk that we'll be using as a changing table almost perfectly (oh, and we don't have to spend several hundred dollars on it). My sweet hubby bought me the gorgeous glider rocking chair I wanted for my birthday - he even set it up and everything! Go hubby! 

And the most exciting news of all....
I'm having a 4D ultrasound on March 10th! 
And equally exciting...my momma gets to come up tor it! I'm so grateful Jonathon agreed for her to come up for it. He originally wanted it to be just the two of us, but once he realized how important it was to me, he was ok with it. I'm so excited! Taking 2 whole days off of work...lots of sight seeing and shopping and hanging out....then the ultrasound...and then baby shopping! I'll be 18 weeks and 1 day, and we'll finally get to see what we're having!! 
(is it a kitten? a puppy? a chick?)

This pregnant lady is tired and her brain hurts...so that's all for now, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment